Last month, I have posted Sambokojin’s Birthday Treat where the celebrant can get up to 14 free buffet meals. (By the way, this is still ongoing!)
And it’s Vikings’ turn this time. It may not be as much as what Sambo offers, but what’s good about this is that the Vikings Birthday promo will run until December 31, 2013. Here are the mechanics and guidelines in availing this promo:
1. Availing the birthday promo is allowed on the day of birthday itself.
2. The celebrant must bring an original and valid government issued picture I.D. with the date of birth imprinted on it.
3. Celebrant must bring an ORIGINAL and VALID government issued picture I.D. with the birthdate imprinted on it, both local and foreign I.D.s are accepted, for proof (such as S.S.S., N.B.I., Driver’s License, Pag-Ibig, P.R.C., Barangay, Unified, Police Clearance I.D. and Passport) In the case that the adult guest doesn’t have a government issued picture I.D., he/she may bring his/her birth certificate supported by any picture I.D. (school I.D., parent’s I.D., company I.D.) In the case that the child guest doesn’t have a government issued picture I.D., he/she may bring his/her birth certificate supported by his/her parent’s picture I.D. or his/her own picture I.D (school I.D.).
4. The celebrant must be accompanied by ONE FULL PAYING ADULT.
5. One full paying adult are adult guests who will be paying full rate without any discounts.
6. This promo can't be used in conjunction with other in-house promotions, discounts, or Vikings Gift Certificates.
7. This promo is valid until December 31, 2013.